Friday, November 11, 2011

Stomach Ache and Stats

If  you look to the right of this blog, you will notice an image. It is titled NaNoWriMo 2011. This is my word count widget. For however much you keep checking my blog (that's to whoever does) you'll be up to date with my word count. I'm not up to par with the stats (hence why the bar is red today) but I'm slowly catching up. I caught a few snags, mostly with transition. 
: | Normal typing
>:[ Getting close to transition
X[ Transition
xO RAGEQUIT!

As usual, my stomach is acting up. I can't eat for fear that it won't stay down (and what a waste that would be). I'm also too tired/lazy/ill to cook real food for myself, so even if it WILL stay down, I won't get up and cook. I consider myself too busy upping my NaNo stats. Ah well.


I have to pose a question, though. It concerns my story, and I've never had this kind of experience though, so if you have, would you mind sharing a little knowledge?


Situation: You wake up naked next to your friend in bed. You almost had sex the night before, but they fell asleep. How do you react? What do you say or do? What about after?


Yeah...Ciara's got herself into an awkward position. I already wrote the scene and I'm going to continue it, but I need it to be realistic. I'm most likely going to end up changing it, but it would help if I knew what to change it TO. So yes. Please comment if you have any knowledge to impart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment