Sunday, November 6, 2011

The Smell of Cologne

Alright. I've been sick again, tired, and also missing my word count for TWO DAYS STRAIGHT. That's why I didn't post.


Today I have something though.


I mentioned my laptop decided to Blue Screen of Death on me. Well someone has been working on fixing it. Now, he's a friend. I'm not necessarily attracted to him. But he sat on my couch, and the couch absorbed his cologne.


Ladies. You know what happens when you smell really good cologne? Know how you go bonkers and just want to steal the shirt of the one who's wearing the cologne?


I think I went bonkers when he left. I curled up on the couch and fell asleep trying to capture that scent. I'm probably going to catch hell for this later. I'm not sure if he reads this blog or not. But I wanted to steal that scent and fill the house with it. 


You know you get that face when you smell it. You know you do.




I can't even begin to describe how wonderful the smell was. I just can't. The colour of it, though, I suspect was blue. It smelled very blue, almost aqua. And that's a pretty colour for a smell. It's refreshing but not necessarily a "clear" smell. It was a misty scent. It wasn't oceany either. Whatever the case may be, it smelled lovely, and when I fall asleep on the couch again, I'm going to find it. And I'm going to melt when I smell it again. 


To the wearer of this cologne, I didn't mention names so you're okay identity-wise. But still, sorry about that. It just smelled really REALLY good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment