Monday, November 14, 2011

Melted

Alright. So. I can safely say Matthew Gray Gubler is GORGEOUS. Can DEFINITELY say this. If you don't know who he is, he plays Dr. Spencer Reid on "Criminal Minds".
So much sexy. So much cute. Sorry if I'm drooling.




WELL.


Not only is he absolutely drool worthy, apparently he's too adorable for words in personality. A friend of mine sent me this quote of his about his idea of his perfect woman:


"[she] must love decorating for holidays, mischief, kissing in cars, and wind chimes. no specific height, weight, hair color, or political affiliation required but would prefer a warm spirited non racist. cynics, critics, pessimists, and “stick in the muds” need not apply. voluptuous figures a plus. any similarity in look, mind set, or fashion sense to mary poppins, claire huxtable, snow white, or elvira wholeheartedly welcomed. i am dubious of actresses, fellons and lesbians but dont want to rule them out entirely. must be tolerant of whistling, tickle torture, james taylor, and sleeping late. i have a slight limp, eerily soft hands, and a preternatural love of autumn. i once misinterpreted being called a coal-eyed dandy as a compliment when it was intended as an insult. i wiggle my feet in my sleep, am scared of the dark, and think the Muppets Christmas Carol is one of the greatest films of all time. all i want is butterfly kisses in the morning, peanut butter sandwiches shaped like a heart, and to make you smile until it hurts."


...


...


...


I melted. I MELTED when I read that. I squealed and melted in my seat. Who SAYS these things anymore? This is the kind of thought process girls swoon over, and would take a man in a heartbeat if he said these things and MEANT them. Well, maybe that's just me. But this is too damned adorable, and I am so jealous as to whoever snatches him up. I could very well be his perfect woman. I COULD VERY WELL BE  HIS PERFECT WOMAN. And I know I won't be, but it's still okay to dream a little, right?


Now, I apologize for all the fan girl squealing and drooling and staring. Return to normal begins in three...two...


OH WAIT IS THAT HIM TOO?!


I think this is going to take a while. 

No comments:

Post a Comment