Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Sharpie Editing

Well, I now have some interesting news.


Felix fixed my laptop...sort of. Now the blue screen of death is being replaced by the blue screen of a Linux-like program. Which means I can perform basic internet functions. To be honest, it's difficult to navigate, but eh. It functions, and I am incredibly grateful.


This WOULD be me navigating on the damn thing...
Another interesting thing; the indecision headache is still getting to me. Big surprise, right? Yeah, not really. I'm going batshit about that. I wish I wasn't, but there's nothing that can be done. I force no decisions out of anyone. Still, I can tell this is going to be very difficult to not ask questions or demand answers. As of late I've been having extremely bad nightmares. Which  means my mind is really stressed out. Which means I need to calm it down soon. Hmmph. 


IN OTHER GOOD NEWS...


Since February 1st, 2012, I have officially lost 20 pounds. This is not NEARLY as much as I wanted to lose, but I am not complaining. NOT. COMPLAINING. 


I. HAS. A HAPPY.


Soon I shall have my bikini body! And when I do get it, there will be pictures. So. Many. Pictures. And maybe I'll be able to reward myself a little bit, as shameless as that is. It'll be something to check off the New Year's list...something I haven't exactly been keeping up with. More on that another day. 


Oracle out.

No comments:

Post a Comment