Monday, February 6, 2012

Another Day

Well, you'd think that finally opening my mouth would give me some relief. It did not. At least I don't think it did. I'm still confused as ever. I'm not as nerve wracked as before, but I am confused. 

THIS DOES NOT REPRESENT MY OPINION OF GENDERS AND THOUGHTS


It's probably because I don't speak Guy. Out of respect for the person I spoke to, I won't repost the conversation. But I'm a girl. I speak Girl. I don't speak the language of males, and I don't understand what they say. Even if this person is telling things to me straight, well...I'm not sure if I got it or not. This could also be due to fatigue and a little bit of crying time. Fair to say I am in no condition to translate. I could have it all wrong in my head, which is probably the case. My head is a jumbled mess of doubt and rejected glumness. And also confusion. More confusion. If the person I'm referring to is reading this, you don't have to explain yourself. It's not going to bother me if you do or don't, and you don't have an obligation to. If you told it to me straight, then I apologize for being a little slow in the head today. 

Right now I feel like bashing my head against a wall, because I don't want to show any more weakness and cry. I think, though, I'll just think the best of it and be happy. I can't afford to be morose anymore; it's ruining my life, I believe. Hell if it's going to be easy. 

Oracle out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment