Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Head Desk

Warning; This post contains swearing. Possibly lots of it. 

Time is relative, just to let people know. And time is pissing me off. A lot. 


Ever played a chess game, where you have to sit and wait for an hour for someone to move their piece? And then you move, and then you have to sit ANOTHER hour waiting. Just so someone can make a calculated move. Just so a piece can be placed with tact. 


WELL FUCK TACT, AND FUCK CALCULATED MOVES, IF I HAVE TO SIT AROUND AND WAIT MUCH LONGER, I'M AFRAID I MIGHT LOSE MY GODDAMN MIND!




Me. Now.
Ahem. 

I don't like rushing things, because when things get rushed, they get muddled. I get that. I understand the need for some calculated moves. But the other end of that is, the person who has to sit and wait for the move has a tendency to get VERY VERY FRUSTRATED. And headachy. And desiring to beat the other person over the head with a blunt object. And very pissed when not getting straight answers. And if they are getting straight answers, furious because they don't make sense. That's how I feel right now. And I know there's nothing I can do about it. 

I'm still being patient, but man, patience is not something that comes easily. And also something I'd rather not have to test myself over and over to acquire. At least I have someplace to vent without actually demanding answers. (Note; I really AM just venting. If I wanted answers, I'd ask questions.)

Oracle out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment