Thursday, December 1, 2011

The Final Hours

Well, as you can see from my little widget, I did NOT win NaNoWriMo. I got almost halfway there, though. That's the most I've EVER written, paper and pencil, typewriter (I have used one before, I used to OWN one) or what have you. 113 pages is the most I've ever written on a single tale. I think that's damn good, even though I could have written more.


Not that I'm going to trash it, no. I've come too far to give up on it.


Still going!



November was a rough run, though, in general. With the death of my old laptop, the inability to use the working one, and a lot of struggles of the heart, I don't think I got through it quite in one piece. Even as I type this, I'm listening to "Black Balloon" by the Goo Goo Dolls. I'm melancholy. Not really sure why yet. Could be that I have a really tough post ahead of me.


It's not this post. I'm not ready for it to be THIS post. I have to get it all together in my head. The dreaded post that I speak of will most likely come sometime before Christmas, and if not, well, I don't know. It depends on how long I can hold back while it eats away at me. The post is going to be rife with confessions, shame, tears, admissions, hope, guilt, memories, melancholy, and probably more. It's going to be a long post. 


So now that I've worked you up to my impending doom, onward!


I'm healthier. November took a HUGE toll on my body. I wasn't eating, wasn't sleeping, couldn't stomach food after a while. It was rough. I didn't want to post too much on that, cos that's not what the blog is for. Nevertheless, I'm getting some serious R&R in the next few days. Which includes Twilight Princess  (which I rented from the local library, booyah!) bean soup (homemade, hodgepodge recipe that is DIVINE) and some sleeping pills which MIGHT right my patterns. Though...I tried one a few days ago, and it didn't kick in till 4 am...hm. Not so confident about that one. 






I need to NOT be passed out at the computer.
As for this month, when I'm done fixing my exhausted body up, I'm making my little brother's Christmas present. I know, I KNOW he's going to get a hat and gloves from someone. But I want to crochet his hat with a Triforce in it, and a Master Sword scarf if i can. We'll see how much yarn I have, and if I still have the skills for it. 


But SHH! Don't tell him! It's a surprise. *wink*



No comments:

Post a Comment