Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Year's Eve

A crap ton of stuff has happened in my absence (as usual) so I'll just give you a list for today. Nothing truly coherent, but I want to get back on my Blogging Horse. 



  • Mom went to Minnesota for New Year's.
  • I found out I have an ulcer.
  • I have been instructed to drink one beer a day for said ulcer.
  • I'm looking for a way AROUND drinking so much beer.
  • I also found out I need to see three different doctors for three different reasons.
  • I was gifted a crap ton of cooking utensils and gadgets for Christmas.
  • I had an episode, and I killed a butterfly.
  • I developed an allergy to something, something that I can't figure out yet.
  • I swore off dating.

That last one right there exempts me from my promise of having to post a very uncomfortable, heartfelt post that I promised I would. 

(Well, no, it doesn't, but I'm trying to postpone it further...I don't see anyone complaining about that...)

Happy New Year's to any readers out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment