Monday, October 3, 2011

Pardon My Absence

I'm afraid I was ill for a day or so more after my last post. The other days, well, let's just say some pretty amazing changes have been happening in my life.


For instance; in an hour and a half, I start my new diet/exercise regime. I have a friend who is well-versed in fitness, and his advice and encouragement made me decide to finally get up and change. I have my own reasons for getting in shape, though. It's not as if I didn't have a desire to do it in the first place. 
I used to be this thin. That was 3 years ago. I will be this thin again.


I admit; I'm scared. Because I don't know what is going to happen. I don't know what to expect. This is a new life for me and I have no idea what I'm getting into. I am nervous. But I'm ready to do this. It's been long since coming. 


I am currently 255 lbs. I want to reach 195, but I was advised not to make that THE goal. Baby steps, I was told. So this will be my setup for the rest of 2011.

  • October - 245 lbs
  • November - 235 lbs
  • December - 225 lbs
And after that, well, we'll see if I'm slowing down with the weight loss. At a certain point it's going to peter down and get more difficult. I'm not sure at what point this will be. But here's hoping I can achieve these set goals. MY BODY IS READY. 


No comments:

Post a Comment