Monday, October 31, 2011

Nightmare of Halloween

Yeah. This year really just sucked.


Simon's dad ended up taking him for Halloween. I'm still sick to the point where eating has become futile. His costume, well, let's just say I don't have a hand with the needle and thread. Sure, I finished, but it didn't come out the way I wanted it to. There will be no pictures. But hey, at least he had fun, right?


I wasn't in the mindset to go out anyway. I suspect the stomach troubles are mental. I'm stressing myself out, you see. And I've been, well...sad. Lonely, I suppose you could say. I still have moments where I want to scream and cry, when I can't stand the fact that Felix is gone and all I want is for him to come back. It tears me apart sometimes. Sometimes.
My sentiments exactly.


What makes it worse, is that I feel like I can't tell anyone. I know there are people who will listen, but do they really want to hear? I doubt it. I'm unraveling, and I can't tell anyone cos nobody wants to hear it. Bleh.


I seriously hope this doesn't mess me up for NaNoWriMo tonight. Though...I fear the worst. I need to find a pick-me-up, fast. Suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment