Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Holy...

CRAP! Has it been two weeks? Well! 


So I have been gone for two weeks. They have been fantastic though, no doubt about it. Apart from my laptop going into BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH mode yesterday, and it still not being fixed today, life's been GREAT! I am glad I kept my old, crappy computer. Because otherwise I would have had a panic attack all day yesterday. 








This thing is a piece of CRAP. Oh well. It functions, and will have to do until my computer is fixed.


So, I'm up to 20 days of feeling absolutely wonderful. In a row. Meaning life's been great. For 20 straight days. Which is peculiar. 


This post isn't going to be much. My thoughts are far too scattered to say anything clever or important. I'll keep up tomorrow, and by then, I hope my laptop is fixed. Until then...well...I'll think of a post. PROBABLY I'll give some info on NaNoWriMo. We'll see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment