Monday, September 26, 2011

Interrupted

I woke up this morning with a sore throat. I thought little of it, because I'd been sleeping with my mouth open all night. When my head started to feel stuffy, I knew it was a cold. I still thought little of it, because it's early autumn, and colds are a staple in this seasonal diet. I took precautions; orange juice, chicken noodle soup, and Coricidin. I wanted to make sure that if this was going to be a cold, it was going to be mild. And at first it was all mild. I had counted on sniffles, stuffy head, sore throat, and a red nose. I was not expecting aches, pains, and a fever. I've never, never gotten a fever or this achy with a cold. It threw me for a bit of a loop; I actually had to ask my mother what to do about it. I ended up passed out on the couch 85 percent of the day, and I was only awake longer than an hour at one point in thee day.


This would happen the day I was going to start my new health regimen. Please click now.


For sure, though, once I get rid of this cold, the diet will be in effect starting the next morning. But it had better hurry up and cure itself soon.

Otherwise...this will be me....

No comments:

Post a Comment