Thursday, March 8, 2012

Wars and Lords

Time is now. I've seen it. Significant, very significant change is happening even as I type this. I feel like one of those survivors in the movies or video games, who is scribbling out a warning or a message to whomever should happen across it. Something huge is about to happen to me. I saw it!

...but I don't know what it is. 

I have no idea what I saw, nor the exact moment it is going to occur. But I do know that this...event, this happening, it is incredible. At its peak, it is mind-blowing. 

Whovians...it is almost as epic as the TARDIS itself...almost....

Even if I did know exactly what I saw, I could not tell. It's probably against the "rules" to even see my own future. But then again, I didn't just see mine. Although I am unsure of the face, I saw a future that collided with others'. I suppose that's bound to happen no matter what, because we all come in contact with other beings. But this was more than contact, although what it was, I'm unsure of as well. 

...Funny though, it all feels so clear in my head. When I try to voice it, it murks up and my vision fades. And when I shut up again, it comes right back. I do have a problem voicing certain things when I try to use words...maybe I should speak my true language and speak the colours?

I think I should.

...

...

...

I saw indigo as if captured inside a giant crystal. Not the crystal itself, mind you, but that shade of blue so vibrant. If you held it to the light, it would radiate. I saw a glowing cream, sharp and nearly blinding, but not unpleasant. I saw the eerie, transparent green that chases the shadows under the sea, and another green that was the grass and the leaves in the spring. I saw the cherry blossom pinks and the warm sky blues. Then there was a gold that was not gold. It was not metallic, and it was not as dusty as gold can appear. It was vibrantly yellow, not unlike the sun itself, and yet I knew it was gold. I saw royal purple, and it was as soft as a velvet cloak, not in texture but in colour. 

And not only did I see them, I HEARD them. And I FELT them. It was as if I WAS them. I half expect to see swirls of misty colours trail from my twirling fingertips. 

With all this, I know that something amazing is on the horizon. And all the terrible things that have happened in the past few days, all the heartbreak and all the tears, all the anger and all the hopelessness, all the sleepless nights and troubled thoughts, they will be forgotten.

Even the wind howls tonight, and it sounds like blue ink.

Oracle out.

No comments:

Post a Comment