Friday, December 2, 2011

Written in the Stars

I've been too serious lately. And I've been trying too hard to work on my future, to set it up and to keep it on the path I want to. What if the path I want isn't the one I'm destined to travel? What if there's something else in my destiny? I haven't been considering the possibility that there's something bigger in life for me than my dreams. I think I'll check the horoscopes. 

AQUARIUS

There's travel in your future when your tongue freezes to the back of a speeding bus, Fill that void in your pathetic life by playing Whack-a-Mole 17 hours a day.





PISCES
Try to avoid any Virgos or Leos with the Ebola Virus. You are the true Lord of the Dance, no matter what those idiots at work say!





ARIES


The look on your face will be priceless when you find that 40 pound watermelon in your colon. Trade toothbrushes with an albino dwarf, and give a hickey to Meryl Streep.



TAURUS

You will never find true happiness; what you gonna do, cry about it? The stars predict tomorrow you'll wake up, do a bunch of stuff, and then go back to sleep.





GEMINI


Your birthday party will be ruined once again, by your explosive flatulence. Your love life will run into trouble when your fiancĂ©(e) hurls a javelin through your chest.





CANCER


The position of Jupiter says that you should spend the rest of the week face down in the mud. Try not to shove a roll of duct tape up your nose while taking your driving test.




LEO


Now is not a good time to photocopy your butt and staple it to your boss' face, oh no! Eat a bucket of tuna flavored pudding and wash it down with a gallon of strawberry Quik.








VIRGO
All Virgos are extremely friendly and intelligent, except for you.
Expect a big suprise today, when you wind up with your head impaled upon a stick.









LIBRA




A big promotion is just around the corner, for someone much more talented than you. Laughter is the very best medicine, remember that when your appendix bursts next week.








SCORPIO
Get ready for an unexpected trip when you fall screaming from an open window. Work a little bit harder on improving your low self esteem, you stupid freak!








SAGITTARIUS


All your friends are laughing behind your back. KILL THEMTake down all the naked pictures of Ernest Borgnine you've got hanging in your den.






CAPRICORN
The stars say you're a exciting and wonderful person, but you know they're lying. If I were you I'd lock my doors and windows and never, never, never, never, never, leave my house again!






...well now. I guess it's time to find some tuna flavoured pudding and strawberry Quik. Damnit, my plans were ruined. I had some really good shots from the photocopier! Ah well. I don't have the Ebola virus, so all you Pisces are pretty much safe, so perhaps you should join me...although, it might be almost cannibalistic if you try to eat my tuna pudding. 


~~ All credit to this goes to Weird Al Yankovic and his song "Your Horoscope For Today"; link HERE. ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment